Practicum is a family of digital re-skilling products. We help people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession online and build a sustainable career in the Tech Industry.
Our programs graduates have landed dream jobs at places like Tesla, Accenture, Nielsen, and Microsoft. More than 5,000 students have already chosen Practicum and we need your unique expertise to keep our company both competitive and innovative.
Our mission is to help people with versatile backgrounds learn a new profession and build a sustainable career in tech.
In the role
We are looking for a high energy, enthusiastic, people driven Account Executive for our sales team. This role works closely with our SDR’s and Marketing Team to prospect, qualify, and close new sales.
The best candidates for this position thrive on objective positivity, personal accountability, and love the challenge of lateral problem solving.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of B2C EdTech Sales experience, background in SaaS organizations is a plus
- Demonstrated record of hitting quota consistently in previous role
- Based in the Continental US (can be remote in ET, CT, MT, or PT)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport with leads
- Sharp business acumen with prior experience using Salesforce
- Passionate about helping individuals better themselves and their careers
- Excellent team member who puts the mission above themselves (is focused more on “getting things right” rather than having to “be right”)
What you'll do:
- Carry out daily lead qualification activities
- Present and articulate Practicums value proposition, product features and benefits, product direction, and product solutions to customers
- Work closely with the sales development representatives and sales managers to close deals, consistently meeting or exceeding quotas
- Work closely with the marketing teams to improve the sales pipeline and contribute analysis on wins/losses
- Maintain accurate documentation of leads passed to sales and the success of leads converted into opportunities using salesforce
- Bring a unique element to the team that promotes teamwork, strategy, hustle, and excitement
What can we offer you?
- Remote, full-time work
- A comfortable digital office. We use modern digital tools — Slack, Miro, Notion, Zoom — to make working together seamless.
- A schedule that’s convenient for you. There isn’t a focus on micromanaging.
- 18 days paid vacation
- 15 observed holidays including Juneteenth, Indigenous Peoples Day, and Veterans Day
- 100% company paid monthly medical premiums for employees and their families, we provide a wide variety of Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Growth. Our product is expanding quickly, so it's a great time to get on board and challenge yourself
- Internationally distributed team. Exceptional teammates, who love what they do
*At this time we are unable to offer H1B sponsorship opportunities.
**This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
***Practicum is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national original, age, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, protected military/veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.